Saturday, Mar 28, 2020
Arundel Books is open for online orders & for curbside pickup.
Thanks to your support, we are grateful that we’ve been able to avoid laying off any of our staff, and hope we can keep it this way.
We greatly need and appreciate your help to keep us going and to help us honor our commitment to our employees. Every little bit helps.
Here's how to help:
- Buy a book on our website. Search title, author, or ISBN, or browse by subject
- Call and place an order with one of our booksellers at 206.624.4442. Booksellers are available from 1pm to 5pm every day.
- Buy an Arundel Books gift certificate for yourself or as a gift for a friend (certificates can be redeemed online any time or instore later).
- Buy a book from Chatwin Books, our affiliated Indie Press.
- Join our newsletter mailing list so we can keep you in the loop on how we’re doing, and send you book recommendations until we see you again in person
- We know a great many people who would like to help are having a tough time. If that is the case, one thing you can do is tell your friends about us, or share a social media post. It all helps.
While our retail store is closed, we are offering both curbside pickup and free shipping on orders above $20.00 to Washington State addresses. (Please note that shipping may show in your order cart but you will not be charged).
Chat with a bookseller:
If you prefer ordering by phone, or need a book suggestion, our booksellers are available by phone every afternoon from 1pm to 5pm PST at 206.624.4442. If you get sent to voicemail, leave a message and we'll call you back. If you’re outside the US, please contact us by email at email@example.com
The main reason all of us work at Arundel is the wonderful group of folks who visit our store. We miss you. We look forward to reopening our bookshop sometime soon and welcoming you back. In the meantime, we wish you the best in these challenging times.
Thank you from all of us at Arundel Books